Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Chuck Liddell shills for his girlfriend

For those of you who don't know, UFC Light Heavyweight champion Chuck Lidell is dating pop singer, reality show host, and Playboy feature Willa Ford (or maybe not ... Wikipedia says she's single ... dun dun daaa!). Even though I'd put a nail through my penis if someone like Willa asked nicely, I'm still going to make fun of Chuck for trying to hype his pseudo-girlfriend's appearance on the television show "Dancing with the Stars".

I mean, come on now Chuck. We're mixed martial arts fans. We'd never watch anything as gay as Dancing with the Stars. Any competition where people LOSE points for dragging eachother to the ground just isn't what we're into.

The deeper into the popular program Ford goes, Liddell told Sherdog.com, the greater the chance that footage of the UFC will be shown.

I do love the logic there. I'm sure "Dancing with the Stars" is looking forward to showing some footage from the UFC. They'll probably save it for just after the episode where all the men show their cocks. Possibly before the episode where they focus on cutting off elderly people's fingers. It just makes sense ... the UFC's demographic couldn't fit better into Dancing with the Star's, and vice versa. That Chuck Lidell is one shrewd marketer.

But come to think of it, I remember watching a Jenna Jameson film and they did end up showing some footage of her boyfriend Tito Ortiz's loss against Randy Couture in it. Or maybe that was just a scene with some old guy fucking a little bitch's ass. It's kinda hard to tell.

Read the Sherdog Article here

And because I care about my readers, here's those Willa Ford Playboy pics I mentioned earlier. Don't say I never did anything nice for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home