Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Female MMA on the rise in the US

Since I don't really pay attention to anything going on beyond my television and Youtube, I was still under the impression that female fighting was relegated to trailer trash Jerry Springer type encounters. Which is why I'm very excited to hear about this open call for female MMA fighters by 'Hook-n-Shoot', which is either a fight promoter or some kind of fast food restaurant.

Anything that brings female fighting closer to the mainstream is cool by me, provided that the women fighting have actual fighting ability. My sexual harassment officer tells me that women are capable of doing anything just as well as men, but if that was true then why hasn't any woman ever won a fight against me?

Click here to read the Open Call for female fighters on Lockflow.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home