Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

IFL has lots of flimsy concepts and ideas

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the IFL's 'boardroom' as they brainstorm on new 'outside the box' ideas for their company. You might think I post quite a bit about the IFL, but in truth for every news article I link to about the IFL, I skip about 30 others. Shit like the IFL teaming up with some popcorn company, the IFL teaming up with some photograph association, the IFL using necromancers to bring fighters from history back to life. The list goes on and on.

Well, as reported by MMAUniverse and Lockflow.com, the IFL has done it again with a Street Fighter type game on their website promoting Saturday's superfight between Renzo Gracie and Pat Militech. I've played the game and it's pretty fun ... I've always heard that beating up a Gracie was easy, but this is the first time I've ever gotten to experience it firsthand.

Try the IFL Militech vs Gracie game
(credit: MMAUniverse)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home