Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

IFL thinks people care who Bas Rutten talks to

I know that to many of you the term 'IFL News' is something of an oxymoron, but I'd feel like I wasn't doing my job properly if i didn't relay the same non-event information that every single other MMA site is talking about : Stephen "The Fight Professor" Quadros will be commentating with Bas Rutten for the IFL pay-per-view on the 23rd of September. This reunites the couple after they were forced apart by Nazis years ago during the occupation.

Quadros has a stellar reputation in MMA as being "smarter than Frank Trigg" and "not quite so sleazy as Mauro Renallo". He's often cited as being the most knowledgable of commentators, but that title actually goes to "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" (Jeff Blatnik).

In the end though, I don't think the IFL realizes we don't give a fuck which flappy head sits next to Bas. So long as they STFU and don't interupt El Guapo while he's talking, I'm a happy man. I could listen to that guy talk about grass growing for hours and it'd be exciting. Now I'm not a faggot or nothing, but his voice is dead sexy. Sometimes I just close my eyes and imagine Bas Rutten's voice is a silky snake that encircles my naked body, tickling my most sensitive areas and rubbing it's smooth but strong scales along my torso.

Read the same press release on MMANews that's everywhere else on the net today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home