Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Josh Barnett looks like shit

Josh 'Aaaw Shit' Barnett has confirmed his participation in the PRIDE US show in October. He had said during the post-OWGP press conferences that he was ready to fight, but I don't beleive anything said by a dude who looks like a bloated corpse. I still have my suspicions that PRIDE has actually hired pupeteers to dance Barnett's dead carcass around Tokyo with a piece of paper taped to his chest that says "Yes PRIDE USA #1". But until I find time in my busy schedule of banging supermodels to go to Japan myself, I won't be able to confirm that.

Read the article on Complete Vale Tudo Access

UPDATE Lockflow.com has a much longer and better article / interview online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home