Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Maurice Smith still alive, will fight in IFL

MMAWeekly is a really fun site ... I don't know what the UFC did to them, but it reminds me of a time where I broke up with this chick and she fucked all of my friends out of spite. And then told everyone I sucked in bed. Which is like totally not true and stuff. I am a tiger in the sack.

Anyways, the good news is MMAWeekly always has juicy articles relating to all the other MMA organizations. And once again, it's the IFL making 'news' with their announcement that they paid Maurice Smith enough to come back for his first whuppin since 2000. Also mentioned is the return of Carlos Newton, who has won only 2 fights in the past 4 years.

I don't know about you, but the return of all these washed up MMA stars really warms my heart. There's nothing better than seeing the heros of yesteryear getting sucked back into the sport because of financial problems.

Read the MMAWeekly article on the IFL's plans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home