Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Ultimate Fight Night not so Ultimate

MMANews has announced the finalized card for Ultimate Fight Night on October 10th. I really can't complain about Shamrock/Ortiz 3 ... I think that's going to be an exciting nailbiter full of tension and surprise. But the rest of the card looks like a rerun of The Ultimate Fighter. I know I shouldn't complain about a free show but when you break it down, is it really free? I gotta pay 10 bucks a month for basic cable so i can see this thing. And when I had cable installed in 2003 it cost me like 70 bucks. Never mind the money I had to pay my mom for the TV to watch it on. Goddamn UFC and their 'free' shows.

Read MMANews.com's final lineup for Ultimate Fight Night in October

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home