Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ultimate Fighter Episode 4 Review

I feel kinda bad for the Sherdog guys, having to write such elaborate breakdowns of such a generally dumb show. I can sum up episode 4 of the Ultimate Fighter pretty easily : Several of the fighters were defeated by a rash, Jeremy Jackson was defeated by his own cock, and Scott Smith has bad gas and worse choke defense. I swear I've seen post-fight hugs that have lasted longer than this episode's match.

It was kinda sad to see Randy Couture relegated to rash-explaining duty. I would like to suggest to Dana White a nice follow up sponsorship deal after the Amp'd Mobile stuff - ringworm medication. God knows that Spike's key demographic probably has parasites by the ass load.

Read the Sherdog writeup on TUF Episode 4 here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home