Linking you to the Mixed Martial Arts news you want, and the stupid commentary you don't.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Bye Bye Blogger

Yeah, I know all of you are thinking "Fuck this is one lazy dude!"

You're right on that count, my good friend. If it wasn't for MMA to keep my heart rate up, I'd probably slide into a bong-induced coma and never be heard from again. But regardless of this, I have been up to some fun things - namely getting this site off Blogger, which has become the bane of my existance.

So by tommorow night we should see the new Fightlinker.com site, very pretty and much more useful. Tags, comments, all sorts of neat stuff. And it won't look like someone vomited Kraft dinner all over the place. All of the contributers will still be around, and the new format will be even easier for them to use, hopefully meaning more people and more posts.

Anyways, you'll see soon enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home